cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancel contract

PawelKa
Visitor

Good  afternoon 

I would  like to  cancel  my contract on broadband.

Can I do this  by email?

How long is notice  period?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
XRaySpeX
Grand Master
Grand Master

To cancel your EE BB & Home Phone either:

• If you no longer want any BB at your location, you phone EE on the Freephone no. (Opt 3) in my sig. and give 14 days notice OR
  • If you want to migrate your BB to another ISP other than VM or if you're moving to FTTP, you apply to them directly & they'll take care of everything bar your final EE bill.
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @PawelKa 

I am sorry to hear you would like to cancel the broadband account, is there any reason you would like to cancel that we could help you with? 

Please see our How Do I Cancel My Broadband or TV Plan? | Profile Help | EE Help page for full information. 

Leanne 🙂

XRaySpeX
Grand Master
Grand Master

To cancel your EE BB & Home Phone either:

• If you no longer want any BB at your location, you phone EE on the Freephone no. (Opt 3) in my sig. and give 14 days notice OR
  • If you want to migrate your BB to another ISP other than VM or if you're moving to FTTP, you apply to them directly & they'll take care of everything bar your final EE bill.
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)