Broadband payment

Austria2
Visitor

I am querying my broadband this month payment too much

2 REPLIES 2
Mustrum
Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

@Austria2   no one on here has account access so we can;t see what the issue is.

Could it be that you have come to the end of your contract and have been charges out of contract charges?

If you give the Broadband Care Team a call they will have more information.

https://ee.co.uk/contact-ee/account-billing/broadband-landline 

HTH

XRaySpeX
Grand Master
Grand Master

Have you reached the end of your min. contract term? Your bill will increase at that time as you would've been informed when you took it out. You can see this even now with EE's current offers:

Fibre Plus Broadband
  • 54-73 Mb/s estimated download speed range
  • £27 a month, 24 month contract, then £32 a month

Which EE BB package do you have?

Instead of letting your current contract run on at the higher price, all you have to do is commit to a new 24-month contract for the same BB package at a lower price than you are paying now. You can do this online thro' your MyEE for BB under Change your broadband plan .

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)