cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billed but no Broadband

LauraTutty
Visitor

Hello,

Really struggling to get hold of EE to see if I can resolve the issue. I notified EE a month before my move with them, the install date is now a month later than originally quoted. So I have been without broadband for sometime however I have been billed. What have others done in this situation? It seems very unfair, as I gave good notice of the move and was even promised a free months broadband but instead I am being billed for broadband I don't yet have.

2 REPLIES 2
XRaySpeX
Grand Master
Grand Master

@LauraTutty : You shouldn't be charged until your activation date other than for any installation costs, if any.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi there @LauraTutty 

Thanks for coming to the community. 

Please call our broadband guides on 0330 123 1105 and they can check the order and the bill if you have received this without the broadband being activated. 

Let us know how you get on.

Leanne.