cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

App doesn't load wifi controls

ColinGillies
Investigator
Investigator

Hi. It's been over 3 months and the App doesn't allow me to set up or manage wifi controls. I just get this message saying "We can't load this information... Not your fault, it's ours. Try again or give it another go later". I've been trying again for months! Can anyone help? 

8 REPLIES 8
ColinGillies
Investigator
Investigator

Hi. Third month with EE and haven't had it working yet. One of the appeals of joining EE was the ability to have control over various devices through the app. 

ColinGillies
Investigator
Investigator

Yeah. I’ve been with EE since December and it hasn’t worked since. It’s a shame because it was part of the reason I signed up. 

Yea they are really struggling to get this sorted the past 4 months. I wonder if it’s something they just can’t fix. Strange for such a big company and the huge importance of protecting kids online. 

asteaman
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Same here, since Nov 23 no wifi controls.I purchased my package because of this special control feature.

gregg1908
Investigator
Investigator

It’s not worked for over three months correct. I lodged a complaint and they closed my case unsolved as they could not cure it . App doesn’t work . 

asteaman
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Did you get a dead lock letter to go to the Ombudsman,

Did they offer you the option to leave the contract

qucharsky
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

I’ve been waiting since November and still not working. I was lucky and was offered to leave penalty free but some people reported going to ombudsman and failing. So it seems it’s a bit of a mixed bag and depends on who deal with your complaint. Some fixes have been made like new router firmware and new EE app update on App Store (iOS) and some people reported it works but some like me still waiting. My EE guide claims more fixes are due 10th of April. Its unfortunate as so far my speeds have been excellent without a day of issues but this whole experience has definitely been tainted by the app issues as it was a big selling point…

asteaman
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Hi

After the lastest update reported to have fixed the issues regarding  wifi controls I can report its still not working for me