cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

student discount

nikkidvs76
Investigator
Investigator

Hi 

I upgraded my phone today within the standard upgrade period. I had been trying to do this online for a few weeks but after suffering some blunt unhelpful service online, I messaged your Facebook page where a ;ovely lady phoned me back and managed to arrange my upgrade over the phone. I already had my student status on this phone line so assumed that this would be transferred. I've just had a text message to say that my student status had exprired with the old contract and to follow the link to retrieve a new one to update my student status. I did that and followed the link but it is not giving me anywhere to input the code. It only takes me to the upgrade page to choose a phone which I already did this morning. Please advise me how I am meant to put my student code in now and update my new contract,

Thank you

5 REPLIES 5
David
Brilliant Contributor
Brilliant Contributor

Hi @nikkidvs76 

Welcome to the EE Community,

If you ring 150 they should be able to validate the code through their system normally it should be done at the point of sale.

Thanks,

David 

Hi David

I have just rung them to be told the code has to come from Unidays not Student beans, yet the link on the EE pages send you to Student beans not Unidays?? I cannot find any links to EE from the Unidays app either so the customer service guy said he would send me an email address to request help. The email address sent to me is for student beans??? I'm so confused! 

James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @nikkidvs76,

Welcome to the EE Community. 🙂

That's right the Unidays offer has been replaced by Student Beans.

Find out more here.

Thanks

James 

Hi thank you for the reply. Unfortunately when I spoke to the guy on the phone at EE yesterday he was adamant that he could not take this code and that I would need to get a Unidays code. I don't know what else to do! I gave him my student beans code and he wouldn't accept it

James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @nikkidvs76,

I'm sorry there was a misunderstanding last time you called, please get back in touch so our Customer Care Team can help.

Thanks

James