cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

nintendo switch

mrtjcooper
Contributor
Contributor

hey sorry its another nintendo switch post. im getting concerned that im not going to receive the nintendo switch with my contract, its been over 3 weeks now since i received my phone, ive payed my first bill.      ive read that people are receiving text messages that the switch is out of stock and is delayed, is this the case for everyone? 

20 REPLIES 20

@Manchester87: You've already got the definitive answer. You found it yourself in the T&C's & it's been confirmed by umpteen peeps on here. What you've been told on the phone by 1 agent & uncollaborated by anyone else is obviously that somebody needs some further training & not for the 1st time.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)