cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

nintendo switch

mrtjcooper
Contributor
Contributor

hey sorry its another nintendo switch post. im getting concerned that im not going to receive the nintendo switch with my contract, its been over 3 weeks now since i received my phone, ive payed my first bill.      ive read that people are receiving text messages that the switch is out of stock and is delayed, is this the case for everyone? 

20 REPLIES 20
James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @HH23,

Please let us know the outcome when the store gets back to you.

Thanks

James

Hi , 

i ordered my phone on the 13th of November in store , I too was told in store the switch would be sent out after the 14th day cooling off period , I am also being fobbed off from all angles ,I have spoke to a number off EE staff who kept passing me around , I went into the store I took my contract out from and they said they can’t help me at all .Its becoming extremely stressful considering this was a Christmas present and the staff member assured I would get one, I have also not received any email or text message regarding this. Never before have I had a problem with EE but this has certainly put me off from renewing future contracts .Even if there’s a problem with stock or delivery it seems there giving no assurance or advice to any customers , the staff are just passing all us customers around .Its making me ill not knowing .

Is your contract for 10gb? I've found out that the switch is only on 10gb contracts and they've sold me a 4gb one with the promise of a Switch.  I'm really lucky as the store Manager *seems* to be right on the case and genuinely up for helping sort it out so fingers crossed! 

Yep it’s definitely 10gb of data I’ve chose , it’s just really aggravating me that no one will give me an answer at all , the shop totally dismissed me .

Katie_B

Good Morning @Manchester87.

I am sorry to hear you still have not received your Nintendo Switch. 

On your paper work from the store does this show your eligible for the gift with purchase?

We are aiming to deliver the Nintendo Switch within 15-30 days. 

If you have still received nothing after 30 days please come back and let me know. 

Thanks, 

Katie 🙂

Hi , I’ve still not heard anything, no the contract does not show the offer , yet when I went in store they said I’m definitely eligible but they just don’t show this on the contract . I’ve contacted customer services this morning who told me it’s 15-30 days after the cooling off period , I then referred back to the terms and conditions which state that in fact it’s 15-30 days from the start of the contract .I have now put in a complaint because it seems no one really has a clue about anything regarding this offer . The store refuse to accept any knowledge of what’s happening regarding the delivery of the Nintendo switch .I have been now logged for a complaint contact phone call on Thursday morning .

@Manchester87 wrote:

I’ve contacted customer services this morning who told me it’s 15-30 days after the cooling off period

No, what they're trying to say is it's 15-30 days after the start of contract so as to go beyond the 14-day cooling-off period. They don't want the risk of sending you a free gift while you are still free to cancel the contract.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)
Katie_B

I can confirm the Nintendo Switch delivery will be 15-30 days from when you receive your device @Manchester87.

Fingers crossed it's not much longer for you!

Let us know if we can help any further in the meantime, 

Katie 🙂

If you read my post again i no it’s 15-30 days the supervisor I spoke to on the phone was adamant it was 15-30 days after the cooling off period , I then referred back to the terms and conditions to which he then said well that’s what they’ve been told from management department 

Thankyou for your reply it’s just so stressful when no one can give a definite answer regarding this deal .I will definitely be asking more on here if I haven’t got an answer with with my complaint phone call on Thursday that’s booked in .