cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

locked old phone

edgio
Visitor

Hi I wonder I you could help.

I had a Samsung Galaxy 4 telephone with with EE sim card  (at least 5 years ago).

I since had a Samsung Galaxy S7 and currently a Samsung Galaxy S9 all with EE.

My problem is I have a great number of photos and family memories on my Samsung Galaxy 4, but I can not remember my pass word and when trying I get blocked due to numerous failing attempts.

I have read on line and the recommendation is to reset the the phone to its original settings but this will imply losing all my photos and memories.

Is there any form that this old phone can be unlocked without losing my precious memories?

1 REPLY 1
XRaySpeX
Grand Master
Grand Master

@edgio : Can't you just connect it to a PC by USB & copy the photos to it & thence to your other Galaxy of choice. Photos are to be found in folder DCIM.

Other there is Samsung Smart Switch or Kies but I'm not sure either will be compatible with all your Galaxies.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)