cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

iPad Pro 5G (2021)

Tomavrd
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

New iPad Pro looking great from the Apple event yesterday..   2020 iPad Pro's dwindling stock on EE - does that mean we are going to see the new ones available for pre-order soon EE?

22 REPLIES 22
Joeeey100
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

ee any news on this? It seems every other retailer now has these in stock. Even o2 has them for next day delivery. I thought EE and Apple were supposed to have such a close relationship? 

James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Joeeey100,

Because of limited stock availability, a small number of iPad customers will receive the iPad Pro 12.9” slightly after launch day. We communicated this at point of sale to those affected, and we’re working with Apple to keep customers updated with delivery timescales.

James

Joeeey100
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Hi James, 

thanks for your reply. I was talking about the magic keyboard as an add to plan accessory, not the ipad itself. Thanks 

James_B

Hi @Joeeey100,

I'll see if I can get some information on the Magic Keyboard for you.

Thanks 🙂

James

Joeeey100
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Hi @James_B 

Great! Thank you for your help! 

James_B

No problem @Joeeey100

We'll get back to you as soon as we hear anything.

James

I ordered my new iPad pro 12.9 5G on the 1st May I’m still waiting for it, it’s getting a joke know 

When does EE expect stock in?

Well I ordered 1st May and im

still waiting I got an email from

EE today saying your order is coming

I think it’s arriving at lunchtime

the day of my own funeral 

Leanne_T

Hi @Zzzzzzzzzz 

Thanks for posting. 

We’re working with Apple to keep customers updated with delivery timescales and we'll provide updates via text or email when possible.

Because of limited stock availability, orders are being dispatched on a first come, first serve basis. You'll receive a text with tracking details as soon as your order is on the way.

Thanks.

Leanne.