cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

iPad Pro 5G (2021)

Tomavrd
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

New iPad Pro looking great from the Apple event yesterday..   2020 iPad Pro's dwindling stock on EE - does that mean we are going to see the new ones available for pre-order soon EE?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
chistery
Brilliant Contributor
Brilliant Contributor

You can pre-order with EE from 1pm on 30th April.

View solution in original post

22 REPLIES 22
Tomavrd
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

For those interested, here is the iPad part of the announcement 🙂

https://youtu.be/JdBYVNuky1M?t=2199

chistery
Brilliant Contributor
Brilliant Contributor

You can pre-order with EE from 1pm on 30th April.

Tomavrd
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Awesome, thanks @chistery for the quick reply 🙂

chistery
Brilliant Contributor
Brilliant Contributor

You're welcome @Tomavrd.  It looks like a great device, I'm tempted to upgrade my current iPad.

At the moment I've settled for the new Apple TV remote, but no doubt Tim Apple will be seeing more of my money soon!

Tomavrd
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Doesn't it..  I've been holding off for a while - using my Air 3 at the moment.   The AppleTV remote is a great change, the current one is my least favourite Apple product - the jog wheel is making me reminisce over my old iPod ClickWheel!

Then AirTags (hoping they arrive on Add to Plan - hint hint EE) so I dont have to invest quite as much capital in AAPL.

Well, I am just waiting to pre-order both the new Apple TV and IPad Pro 12.9 inch on the 30th, and the air tags this Friday, from Apple, absolutely excited, watched the event last night with Airplay to my TV via Apple TV!😃👍👏

To contact EE customer service dial 150 from your mobile phone or ring customer service for free using Skype or another phone: +44 800 079 8586 or +44 800 956 6000.
Joeeey100
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Do you know if you’ll be getting the magic keyboard 2 any time soon? 

Tomavrd
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

I’m also hoping for this…  I keep checking Add to Plan, but I suspect if it is gonna be on there, it will arrive around launch time. 

Joeeey100
Established Contributor
Established Contributor
Hopefully so

Kind Regards,
Joseph Colombo