cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

cancelling esim for watch

billy2617
Explorer

hello everyone 

I have activated a watch sim on EE and was assured by three different people at EE that the Mobvoi Ticwatch pro 4g would work they have set it up etc but they have told me they don't use QR codes for watches ... 

This is strange as i need a QR code to activate the watch. Three times they have took the watch EID number and activated it and said it will be active in 4 hours and still not working so i want to cancel the subscription online as its useless How do i do this please or do i have to go in store or is there some where online i can deactivate it or a place online where the Qr code is kept. I have tried requesting a new Esim but that isn't allowed on a watch account so no look there either thanks for any help 

Billy 

2 REPLIES 2
Northerner
Grand Master
Grand Master

Hi @billy2617 

EE only support a couple of watches not all. If you want to cancel your watch contract then you will need to speak to EE CS on 150. 

Thanks

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 0800 956 6000 from any other phone. You can call Freephone +44 800 079 8586 on Skype

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 10.30pm every day.

@billy2617  

EE don’t use QR codes to activate watches they are linked to your account and activate by a different means.  (It’s the watch app on your phone ) Its not possible to activate and use a none supported watch.    

just because it’s an eSIM it doesn’t mean it needs to use a QR code to activate to use on EE.  ( it uses a watch app on your phone to do this ) 

And customer services will not try and activate a none supported Watch.