Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Resolved! Gifting data to a friend

Hi, I obviously have a contract with EE, but, only have the one account in my name that I pay for. I’m wanting to gift data to my partner (he’s on EE) but it’s telling me to add him to my account, does that mean I’ll be paying for his bill? Or can I ...

Kissie by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

5G

Hi just wondering if u can help me I have my sim card from my iPhone 11 4g one I have upgraded to a 5G plan on iPhone 12 do I need a new sim card as I don’t seem to be getting 5G on this sim card even though it’s my plan

Resolved! New sim same number

Hi, how do I obtain a new SIM card and keep the same number to allow me to change my mothers phone to iPhone. She currently has the old large SIM card in an old samsung flip phone.

Cormack by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! iPad screen protector

Hi I just bought an iPad and I was wondering if it comes with a screen protector like the phone’s do or do I need to buy one?

Celine0 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Can't Top Up 4GEE Wifi device

I've been trying to top up the device for the last few days. When I attempt to connect to the device I'm given a number of options to buy credit and 'Top up'. Clicking on a 'top up' button goes to my account.ee.co.uk and hangs for an age. It eventual...

mpet45 by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 2 Helpful

T-Mobile PAYG - Faulty Sim - New Sim

I'm trying to help out my mother-in-law who has had a PAYG T-Mobile SIM card for years. Hardly uses it but it has a healthy credit balance on it. We recently got her a new phone (a Nokia 105) and when we tried the sim in that phone it wouldn't recogn...

ap1972 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Samsung unpacking event 14/01/21

Who is looking forward to Samsung reveal? Looking forward to the New Galaxy handsets?   Post your views here.   If you want to register your interest for Samsung new handsets then follow this link.  

1609941446842.png

Resolved! EE is wiring into my Bookmarks

My IPhone 6s ios14.1 has an entry ee.co.uk in my Bookmarks. If I follow this link it goes to ee.co.uk/ee and me. I cannot seem to be able to stop it. Why is this ? My original thoughts were that I had some malicious thing on my phone. Anyone else see...