Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Upgrade Issues

Hi! I ordered my upgrade a couple of days ago now however the reference number provided in the confirmation email doesn’t seem to be working and I’ve tried everything to get an idea as to when my new phone will arrive but can’t find much other than i...

Lybb1998 by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Iphone 8 won't turn on even when charged.

Hey guys, just wondering if anyone has had the same problem with their iphone. My iphone 8 was plugged in when I went to bed the night before last and my phone turned itself off and wouldn't turn back on at all for ages and made my charger stop worki...

Allowance changed🧐

Looked on my eye app and online and the 35 go that was on my account has seemed to have vanished it was there just yesterday (19th)January now it’s gone.... why has this happened and how will it be rectified?

ChrisK88 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Re: No order delivery date

Not only have I not got a date but I ordered iPhone 12 Pro Max 512GB in November. It has showed that this model in graphite has been in stock since I ordered it in November and still shows in stock. EE took two £30 fees from me and each time I contac...

angelgo by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! SIM card issues

Hello. I have recently upgraded to a new iPad Air with a new plan and a new SIM card came with it. When I activated the SIM card, I entered the number of my new iPhone 12 mini in the activation process because I had already erased the content and set...

Sim card

I have just upgraded my phone so passing my Huawei mate 20 Pro to my daughter who has a sim only contract but it won't register in the phone. I remember this happening when I upgraded to the Huawei from Samsung S7 & had to get new sim sent out so won...

Re: EE LIED ABOUT CONTRACT

i have added on a new phone to my account but it never let me put a paq code in.  It is being delivered today.  What do i do as i want to keep my original number.  please can someone guide me.

t6 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Data rip off

i bought a unlimited data pack, its now saying i have 1.3 gb left Absolute rip off EE no customer service Thieving gits

SmartX by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Tmobile sim needed - can I use EE sim cards instead

I have a ReoLink Go camera that needs 4G sim card. It only works with either Vodaphone or T Mobile network. Vodpahone network doesn't cover the postcode area, but I know EE does as I use my EE phone at the site. Question is - can I use an EE sim card...

Bobnden by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful