cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Where is my order?

Luce_0598
Investigator
Investigator

I’m quite worried about my upgrade order, it said it’s on it way on the confirmation email but I’ve had no updates since. 

I would just like to know when I’ll be receiving it because the tracking shows nothing. Is the item out of stock or has the order gone through wrong? Any information to give me peace of mind would be much appreciated 

5 REPLIES 5
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hello @Luce_0598

Thanks for coming to the community.

Which device have you ordered?

Could you also let me know the colour and size?

Thanks 🙂

Leanne.

Hi! 

I ordered the iPhone 12 pro in silver 128gb 

hope this helps 

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Luce_0598

Thanks for the quick reply.

When did you place the order?

Thanks 🙂

Leanne.

I placed it yesterday morning and it says on the email it’s on it’s way, when I placed the order it said the phone would be sent within the next day so I assumed I’d get it pretty quick. Just wondering when I’ll get an update on delivery 🙂 

Hi, 

Did you receive your order? I also placed an order for the iPhone 12 pro on Monday, 128gb in silver. At the time I was told it was the only one in stock and I would receive it within 24-48 hours. I called the next day and was told it was now 7 days for dispatch.

I contacted again today through chat and was told 7-10 days, then I was told I would receive it within a few days. Literally the next message they said they were sorry but it was now looking at a few weeks for delivery. They said I could order the graphite as there were 76 of them in stock. Yesterday they told me that there were only 36 and I was unlikely to get one. I decided to go with it and as I ordered it early in the day I thought I'd hear from DPD this evening. Still nothing. 

I'm also unable to track the order on EE's website. I'm starting to get really frustrated as I feel like the same thing is going to happen again. I just want an estimated arrival date, every other time from EE it has been next day delivery and I hear from DPD within an hour or 2. I paid £50 upfront and can't even find out when my upgrade will be delivered.