Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

No returns bag

Requested an upgrade for an iPhone 11 with same storage and data as my previous plan. Received a phone with less data and could not set up as when transferring over kept saying the phone was full. Have now called we 3 times for a returns bag and stil...

Cathy80 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

4GEE - NAT Type Open summary

Hi all, There are numerous articles on this, but there doesn't seem to be one succinct recent summary. First of all, I'm stunned that EE sell this device set-up, without being crystal clear upfront that online gaming is unlikely to work, it feels lik...

Liamss by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Apple pencil

I ordered an Apple Pencil yesterday. Does anyone know how long it takes to receive it. 

Keith50 by Investigator
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Customer adviser Saif - Thank You!!

I will admit I would know exactly how to complain about terrible service, but it was trickier finding somewhere to put a big pat on the back, so I hope it's ok to pop it here. I wanted to move my 2 children's EE PAYG numbers to the new PAYM accounts ...

Aimsleey by Investigator
  • 1 replies
  • 3 Helpful

moved from ee

Hello 17days before i moved from EE to Giffgaff, however i want to come back. how do i so that?

Re: Upgrade Returns Pack sent to wrong address twice

I thin EE need to look at BrightStar they have had my phone for over a week and I have had zero confirmation of receipt of the phone or anything, luckily for me, I sent recorded and insured

Dave6018 by Established Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

SIM card

Iv upgraded and now have a new phone, I put the sim from my old EE phone with same number.they sent me another sim with the upgraded phone.can I put this sim in my old phone and activate it, so I can still use my old phone as well as my new phone.whi...

Diva by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Phone

Why is when i try to find out wat phone number i have does utube come up as vodafone and when i try putting my phone number into my google account it dosent regonise it but recognise my friends number which her phone is vodafone even when google says...

AuntyBest by Established Contributor
  • 13 replies
  • 3 Helpful