Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Resolved! changing ee sim card

Hi allI have an ee sim that is now on an out of contract rolling monthly charge...I only get 1gig which is not enough but , I can get an other ee card from a different company with a lot more data for much less than ee direct could give me.Can I just...

No order delivery date

I placed an order on Friday 12th March to upgrade my current phone plan to iPhone 12 on the 5G smart plan.When I was looking at the phones to choose from, it said that the phone was in stock and is normally dispatched within 1 day.I have received an ...

Upgrade

So on Monday 8/3/21 I upgraded my Samsung galaxy s10+ to the Samsung galaxy s21 ultra 5G then to find out on Tuesday that it was cancelled. I spoke to some agent called Jerry on the live messager and he happily sort it all out for me and tells me tha...

Tom9413 by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 2 Helpful

iPhone 11 blurry on zoom

New phone last week. Am I doing anything wrong when I zoom in on objects Surely this isn’t meant to happen

S21 delivery times

Hi,  Anybody have any idea how long the S21 is taking to dispatch? Upgraded on Friday 12th, no confirmation of order email or text (called EE and they said it's normally just a "verbal confirmation" doesn't seem useful when apparently I need proof of...

beccie01 by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Tracking order

I upgraded my phone on Friday 5th March and got told it would delivered Monday. After contacted EE and after a few incorrect information give to me I finally got told it would take up to 7 days. I got an update on 12th march say it was on track whate...

4G

Does anyone know why I can’t use my 4G even though I have 3.5GB to use ?

Order confirmed with email

Placed an order online for the iPhone 12, got an email confirming it but not heard anything since and upfront payment hasn’t left my bank. Did I actually get accepted?

Trying to claim free samsung buds

I bought my phone s21 5g on February 27th and am now unable to claim any free gift from Samsung. The claim form for the previous promotion ended on February 28th and now a now promotion has started meaning I'm unable to claim for either promotion! Ex...

Tomsqual by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful