cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Upgrade

Tom9413
Explorer

So on Monday 8/3/21 I upgraded my Samsung galaxy s10+ to the Samsung galaxy s21 ultra 5G then to find out on Tuesday that it was cancelled. I spoke to some agent called Jerry on the live messager and he happily sort it all out for me and tells me that it would be delivered the next day but I received a text from EE saying that it will be delivered within 2 days. I checked my emails and it says its on a back order so I have to wait even longer to receive my phone 

6 REPLIES 6
James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Tom9413,

Welcome to the EE Community. 🙂

I'm sorry to hear we are waiting for stock to fulfil your order.

If you'd prefer to switch to a model that is available for immediate dispatch, please get in touch on 150.

James

nO_name
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Tom9413

Do You have any update yet ?.

I'm curious as done similar thing, spoke with a guy over a phone pick upgrade on monday 8th and still didn't even received any confirmation of my order nor information about delivery.

What plan and deal did You go for if You dont mind me asking.

Take care 👋

James_B

Which phone did you order @nO_name?

James

Same as Tom, same day.

Samsung s21 ultra in silver 

Talked on a live chat twice with 2ppl and always get different responses

*will be delivered within 7working days from day of purchase confirmation (which I never officially get)

*its in a warehouse and once stock will be filled in You will get update on dispatch and deliver days (still nothing in my emails nor text messages)

👋

James_B

Which storage size @nO_name?

James

@nO_name I have received the phone I rang 150 spoke to someone and they sorted it out I had to change the memory from 128gb to 256gb. I am paying £85 a month