Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Not receiving my bonus data for joining

Hi I changed to ee pay as you go recently, it said for the first 3 months you get double data but I havent received any after buying my pack, does it kick in once you run out of your normal allowance of data? If not why am I not receiving it?

4G broadband: 0 upload mbps according to speed test

Hi there, We're recording reasonable download speeds but zero (0.00) mbps upload speeds when running speedtest, which explains why our service is completely unusable.We're in London zone 2.

goodlegs by Investigator
  • 19 replies
  • 2 Helpful

My 4G Mini Wifi

Hi Can anyone help me my laptop wont accept the network key to access wifi. I have put the code starting wxt......... in and it wont connect . Am I using the right network key code or is there something else? Also I've put £40 credit on and it keeps ...

upgrade

im able to upgrade my phone now, but i only want to do a sim only contract  on a rolling monthly  plan is that possible ? 

How can I make my 4gee wifi faster?

Hello all, I moved into my new house in April this year. The previous tennant was using 4gee so I stuck with it (with traditional broadband we get 2/3mbs download speed...)The problem is I find 4gee wifi terribly unreliable. Some moments its great, i...

wellsjjw by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Apple watch 6 cellular not connecting to emails

Hi, I have an Apple Watch series 6 cellular and have purchased the cellular plan from EE on setting up the watch.  I can make calls without being connected to my iPhone but when checking emails it says that there is no connection available.  I have c...

shrc80 by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Resolved! How do I get a BT ID for BT Sports through EE?

I've got a new pay-monthly sim which comes with 3 months free trial to BT Sport large screen access.  The only problem is, I can't find any information on how to access it/log into BT Sport! The instructions on the EE website tell me to text SPORT to...

Re: Santander Mobile app

Hi there, having the same issue as poster, mobile data works for everything else but the Santander banking app since switching to the 5G plan. Any fix on this?

Shaan123 by Investigator
  • 5 replies
  • 1 Helpful

unlocking of ipone 7+

hi my iphone 7+ has been block after 3 attempts on the pin. please advise the procedure to get the phone unlocked? thanks 

Resolved! Synology VPN Plus Android Client Will Not Connect Over EE 4G

I have a Pixel 2XL Android 11 phone I have Synology VPN Plus client installed When I connect to my Synology VPN server over WIFI from an external location it works fineWhen I connect to my Synology VPN server over EE 4G I get connection timeout This ...