Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Mi Fi Cant receive a security text

Hi  I am trying to set up my Mi Fi and link it to the website, but cannot as the Website is sending me security texts with a code to access, but of course I cannot read them.  Cant use my phone because the sim is the wrong size. TIASDCS

sdcspeak by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Help with gift voucher field/code pls

Hiya I have a blue light online discount code for 20% plans. Previously I've spoken with someone on the phone regarding this and they've applied it to my account however the person I spoke to today was not that helpful and said to input my code on th...

Data Gifting on Full Works plans

Hi there, Does anyone know how much data you can gift on full works plans? I changed to one of these plans mid cycle and it allowed me to gift up to 600gb of data. I just wanted to know whether this was a glitch or normal. Thanks  

Apple Watch

I currently have an Apple Watch on my plan and am looking at adding another for my husband he has his own separate plan on ee which Apple Watch will I need unpaired or paired if I get paired will he be able to pair it to his phone I don’t want to pai...

Interpretation of EE router tool/statistics report

The EE router configuration utility has a tools/statistics option that gives a report on data throughput on the router.  It shows Total Data Usage (throughput since the router was first installed), Monthly Data Usage and "Current Volume". My query re...

Unknown additional bill charge

I’ve just noticed a £5.15 monthly charge in addition to my expected mo they payment on my bill but for a mobile number I don’t recognise. Embarrassing guy looking back over recent bills this charge appears every month so I should have noticed by now ...

Waiting times on hold.

Why is talking to an actual human being so difficult, I've been an EE customer for over 2 years now & am seriously concidering going to another network now my contract is over. I don't want to even concider upgrading until I get someone who won't jus...

Skinz1974 by Investigator
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Data used

Any idea why the amount of Data I have left is showing differently on the App to what it is in my phone settings? 

Ros1010 by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful