Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

My EE app

My EE app thinks I still have the pixel 3a but I now have the 4a for about 8 months now any ideas anyone

swap upgrade

Is a cracked digitizer classed as a cracked screen?

raffa2k8 by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

iPhone 13 pro

xxxxxxxxxx Is my order number. I have been waiting a month now for my iPhone 13 pro max 128gb silver. I get the generic updates every week. I’m starting to wonder if this order has even been placed properly.    [mod edit: Please do not post order num...

Dph1982 by Investigator
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful

myEE app not working

Won't let me access my account. Gets to finger print, then says no access after looking like going to open. Have been in to app settings and cleared cache. Gone on for days now. Any suggestions pls?

Ktg2109 by Valued Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Cannot top up my PAYG card

Hello, I tried to top up my PAYG card but every single time when I try to pay for a top up its saying that they waiting for the authorisation and I cannot confirm my payment and top up my card it's very annoying.  PLEASE help me someone to understand...

Anita23 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Live chat

Is there no longer an option to speak to someone over live chat? 

Megan89 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Randomly slow internet

About 10 days ago approximately, out of the blue my EE suddenly started going incredibly slowly at random intervals. Streaming Netflix, YouTube, video conferencing, online gaming - even just loading webpages - would all suddenly become really slow. T...

Rich1986 by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 2 Helpful

10% discount offer

I'm on PAYG, a very old pack that they dont offer anymore and I was texted an offer from EE.  10% off every pack if I registered my bank card for automatic monthly renewals. It saves me remembering to pay every month so I did it. My £10 per month pac...

Awaiting confirmation on order for over 7 days

Hi, I upgraded my phone to the iPhone 13 pro 128GB graphite on 11/10/2021. It said usual dispatch within 7 days, it has now been over 7 days and I have yet to receive an update of any sort and it still just says awaiting confirmation when using the o...

JoeAle by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

canceling new contract thats not live yet

can someone help me please,, trying to cancel contract that doesnt go live for another 2 weeks i seem to be going round in circles. registered on ee site  but cant get passed log ins, any help much appreciated as dont want the contract to go live.

Tomharg by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful