Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Resolved! roll over data

I am coming up to the end of my contract and now have 2 extra phones for the kids which we normally gift data to as and when required.  I have been with EE for MANY years now but have been thinking of switching to Sky mobile as not only can I share d...

Lost 4G, intermittent mobile signal.

I have a Huawei P20 Pro, two days ago the mobile signal was lost and since then it's had no 4G, sometimes a signal with E, sometimes signal with no internet, very occasionally a signal with 4G but no internet connection and quite often no signal at a...

iPhone 13 pro max delivery

I have waited more than 28 days for my phone to arrive. I got a text saying the phone is on it way and I will get a DPD time slot text ‘shortly’ but it been more than 4 days now and I have not heard anything from DPD or EE. it getting beyond joke now...

Chadrac by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Pack not renewed

I topped up £10 the day before my pack should renew but on the day it should renew it says I have insufficient funds and i need to top up. Been with EE for at least 6 years and this is the first time this has happened. 

Finished contract

Hi, my phone and data contract finished at 10/10/21 but the bill for this month is still coming. I wanted to get sim only contract but Im not sure how should I do that. Do I need to finish my contract with ee myself because I thought they'll do it au...

gabbieze by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

How do I see my pay monthly bills and what I've paid etc.?

I have just set up a pay monthly contract with EE for an unlimited data mobile phone sim. I was emailed my first monthly invoice, it was paid and the sim works fine. The account is set up to be paid by direct debit. The problem is that the sim in que...

Non connecting WiFi on the Northern Line

Morning all. I've had this problem for the last month now. I can login and connect to the EE Wifi network from Edgware to Golders Green on the Northern Line. At Hampstead onwards I can 'Connect without Internet. Does anyone know why please? Bizarre! ...

iPhone 11 back orders

Hi - I ordered a red 64GB iPhone 11. It’s on back order but I just wondered if there was a more accurate delivery estimation available?

Hollyf by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

iPhone 13 and trade in

Hi, I have already seen that there is a lack of stock when it comes to the iPhone 13pro and that's fine, I am in no rush. I am just a bit concerned because I am trading in my iPhone 12 I have until 17th November to return my current phone or money wi...

meg_dethk by Investigator
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful