cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Finished contract

gabbieze
Visitor

Hi, my phone and data contract finished at 10/10/21 but the bill for this month is still coming. I wanted to get sim only contract but Im not sure how should I do that. Do I need to finish my contract with ee myself because I thought they'll do it automatically whenever its done. Or should I just get sim only contracts and it will swap with the finished contract? I dont want to pay for both tho, not really sure what should I do

thank you!

1 REPLY 1
mikeliuk
Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

Hi @gabbieze ,

I believe you should "upgrade" to a SIM-only contract. You don't want to accidentally "cancel" your current rolling contract as you would then be in danger of losing your number.

One play is to look at your SIM-only upgrade options online and then open an online chat to see if they are willing to improve on the price a little with the approval of a manager or team leader, this could also be done by calling but I believe the wait times are a little long after perhaps the initial opening of lines.

-- 
Contract SIM: Plan | Data | Usage | Check Status | Abroad | Chat | SMS | APN | PM
Wired: Check Speed | Test Socket | Faults | fast.com | speedtest.net