Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Back order

Why has the iPhone 11 green 64gb on dispatch in 14 days and now it’s more than 28days when I placed a order last week and it was next day this really isn’t exceptable and thinking of living EE completely 

Cadman23 by Investigator
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Internet down

Red light on router, mobile phone telling me I need to call EE but not open till 8am. Been with EE for ages, have EE smart hub.  How do i fine out if this is a outage or how I can fix the issue?Thanks 

Resolved! Porting No for Family Data Management

Hi EE Community I have 3 EE Sims including a wireless router and I have an opportunity to upgrade the plan on 1 and I am considering it. Except I also have a family member who has 1 Sim for the phone and I want to be their family manager so I can sha...

ajmartin by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Huawei HMS Core update

Hi I have a Huawei P20. It came with Google services as made prior to the ban. However it is now asking me to install the new HMS core update and I do not know if it will wipe my Google apps. I rely on my Gmail app and don't want to convert to Huawei...

PS5 offer: I'm am not happy by being mislead by EE

I recently discovered an amazing offer by EE, which gave me the opportunity to order a PS5 and pay for it in instalments over a 11 month period. After visiting the EE online shop I confirmed that this offer actually existed and there were a vast vari...

Mikal

sielay debesay

berhe1 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Praise for a member of staff

Hi!id really like to leave praise and thanks for a member of the team I dealt with over the EE chat support. Paul was helpful, kind and understanding. He went out of his way to support my queries and was easy and fun to chat with. I cant seem to find...

Linacul by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Still wating on refund

My order for a Motorola g50 was cancelled after I had found a better deal with EE using a reference from my partner...I paid out £110 upfront which I was told this would be refunded to my account straight away...this was 12 days ago and I've still no...

Upgrade delivery

Ordered my upgrade weeks ago had the notification saying delivery expected 29/10-2/11 it’s now the 4/11 and still nothing it saying for the lat 2 days expected to be dispatched in 24hrs when is it gonna be delivered never had to wait this length of t...

Nic78 by Investigator
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Banking Push notifications

Hi guys, I was wondering if anyone else was having problems receiving push notifications after all settings are on enabled?? Is it an app problem / ee problem / phone problem. iphone 13 pro max..  any help much appreciated. 

Kinchy14 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful