cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Wifi box phone number to end my contract

cebbrell
Visitor

my son lost the mobile wifi box and I am still being charged the monthly contract.  I don't have a phone number for it so can't call customer services as they cut you off if you don't have a mobile number.   I am in my account online but again it doesn't show me my phone number for it.  Can anyone tell me how to find it without the box? Or a phone number to call about it?

2 REPLIES 2
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@cebbrell   Does your account say a MMB number ?  As this is the number of the sim that was in the device.

You can call customer services without the number just press any number that is not an option number and you’ll be put through to customer services.   You’ll need to be patient when calling as customer services are extremely busy because of the current situation.  

XRaySpeX
Grand Master
Grand Master

@cebbrell : Either :

1. Text NUMBER to 150 from it & it'll tell your mobile no.
  2. Look at http://add-on.ee.co.uk/status when connected to it to see your status incl. your mobile no.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)