cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

When would dpd deliver phones to a store?

Kyleboyd98
Contributor
Contributor

Hey I was told by a member of staff on the phone yesterday that my order would be available to be picked up today, but I'm still waiting for the confirmation that it's been delivered, does any know when dpd usually delivers to stores? 

7 REPLIES 7
Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Good Evening @Kyleboyd98

Thanks for ordering with us. 

What phone did you go for?

As soon as the store have processed your device and it is ready for collection you will be notified. 

Katie 🙂

Hi I went for the Google pixel 3a which I ordered over I month ago and the staff member on the phone told me I would be able to pick it up yesterday and I am yet to be able to, because I have not recieved no notification today either. 

James_B

Hi @Kyleboyd98,

I would recommend calling your local EE Store directly to check it has arrived.

Thanks 🙂

James

Hi @James_B  I've been trying that since yesterday afternoon but always a automated message saying everybody is busy, I also even recieved my direct debit confirmation this morning in the post  and I havent even recieved the phone yet when I was told I would be able to get it on the 3rd. But no text or any sort of notification that it has arrived in store.

James_B

Hi @Kyleboyd98,

I'm sorry to hear you haven't been able to contact your local store.

Please get in touch with Customer Care who'll be able to track your order and confirm it's with the store.

Thanks

James

Hi @James_B  I am unable to call customer care because they need your ee phone number which  I do not have yet,  is there any other way to check it is in store, for instance is there anything you could do for me.

James_B

Hi @Kyleboyd98,

Sorry, we can't access your account via the community.

You can contact our sales team on 0800 956 6000 who'll be able to track your order for you.

Thanks

James