Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Resolved! How long should delivery conformation take?

I ordered the iPhone 11 pro max on Monday (30th September) and the order was then confirmed on Wednesday (2nd October), and now it has been 3 days and still the delivery has still not been confirmed. Why is this?

New phone not delivered and no text updates

Iv not received my new phone and Iv has no text upgrades. I cannot call as I’m currently abroad and the phone is an upgrade to my daughters number who’s been home 3 days now wAiting for it. It was supposed to be delivered in 1 working day. The contra...

Resolved! About claiming free gift

Was wondering how to go about claiming my free gift which was a ps4? My telephone number is xxxxxxxxxx   [Mod edit: Please do not share personal details as your posts are visible to the public. Thanks!]

Leelee84 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

How to apply

How to apply ?  What is the process? Thanks 

Raaayn by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

iPhone 11 pro max in stock?

Ordered an upgrade yesterday and a new line but no idea when we can collect them because they are not in stock?

When would dpd deliver phones to a store?

Hey I was told by a member of staff on the phone yesterday that my order would be available to be picked up today, but I'm still waiting for the confirmation that it's been delivered, does any know when dpd usually delivers to stores? 

Resolved! Hi

Is it possible to get an insurance for the phone i have and move it for a different one  Thanks 

daro2913 by Valued Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Helpful