Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Not received and update on my order

Hi,  I ordered my upgrade on the 3rd of October. It says I will receive a text to pick a delivery slot, yet I’ve not received anything since? Should of I heard by now? Starting to worry I won’t be getting my new phone any time soon. many thanks Grace

graciexx by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

I cant find my order number

Ee sales phoned me and I got a deal on  a tablet.  However the order did not come the following day.  I've been trying now for 2 days to find my order number but invain.need helo resolving the problem

Am I getting my phone?

Hey, I've had a confirmation email come through for my new phone contract but haven't been charged for any of the upfront fees. Not sure why.. having given across all of my bank details, getting a confirmation email ect but nothing since I'm now begi...

Solstic by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Apple Watch delivery

Ordered Apple Watch last week. Says in stock and be delivered in 7 days. Had no other correspondence from Ee when I try to track order it says wait for a text ???

Nicask by Investigator
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Switching clusterf***

As my EE contract drew to a close in June this year, I bought a Sim only package from Vodafone. I have never changed my service provider before, but the switching instructions seemed straightforward. I thought I need only obtain an unlock code from E...

Kathymel by Investigator
  • 6 replies
  • 1 Helpful

New phone

I received my new upgraded phone today with a new SIM but to have my old number  put it in and did the process to activate it.... Does anyone know how long it normally takes??? 

Order

How I can be sure my order was accepted? I get email with order number wich start with xko, what that mean?When I call them they says everything it's allright.But still I didn't get any SMS or any docs by email.

When will my iPhone 11 Pro Max arrive to the EE store?

Hi, does anybody know how long a phone takes to arrive? I upgraded to a Smart plan to get the iPhone 11 Pro Max on Sunday 29th September and EE said my phone got dispatched on Monday 30th, but it still says it’s been dispatched and it’s now the follo...

xyrene by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful