Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Positive Feedback - Stratford Westfield Store

Hi, As I didn't receive the automated texts to leave feedback, I would like to do so on here. I've made a couple of visits to the EE store in Westfield Stratford, one to move over to EE and others for an early upgrade for my wife and mum. I have to s...

Waiting for iPhone 11 pro

Hi, Went in store and upgraded to iPhone 11 pro 64gb in gold. Was told none in stock but the gold model is next day delivery. It’s been a week now and still no phone. Whenever I contact the store they cannot shed any light as to why it has not arrive...

Liv92 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

EE really upset my daughter today >:(

I received this text yesterday "Great news! Your new Apple iPhone 11 Pro Max 64GB 2019 Silver on order number ***** is on its way to your chosen EE Store and will be ready to collect on 6th Oct 2019 when the store opens...". Obviously, I got excited ...

Babs79 by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Didn't recieve order number

I can't seem to find a way to get the order number resent to track my upgrade, my phone plan has changed over but I have not received the confirmation email or the delivery order to receive the new device, any help or advice would be very much apprec...

hi I am looking at purchasing an apple watch cellular

hi I am looking at purchasing an apple watch cellular, would like to know some more info before I do so. do I have to get another sim with the same number as handset? would this be an additional cost per month?

rdp by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful