cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

When is the p30 aurora blue back in stock

Gazh_87
Investigator
Investigator

Hi

I did a early upgrade a few days ago online and it said the p30 pro in blue was out of stock and expected within 7 days

I got a email 2 days later saying on its way and expected delivery was the 25th but nothing from dpd. 

Online chat yesterday said in stock and should be getting processed shortly however the website now says out of stock 14 days to dispatch. 

Every other retailer has them in stock and I'm non the wiser if mine is going to be 7 or 14 days or a few days. 

Any ideas! 

9 REPLIES 9
Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Good Morning @Gazh_87

Welcome the community 🙂

If you track your order online using our online order tracker what is the status?

Speak soon, 

Katie

Says awaiting confirmation on expected delivery date been that way since Tuesday. 

I knew it was out of stock just confused as online chat said now in stock.

Website says 14 days My order said 25th and website at the time of order said 7 days. 

Katie_B

Hi @Gazh_87

Thanks for confirming this. 

I would recommend following the online tracker which will provide updates as your order progresses. 

If you pass the timescale provided and have not received your phone please let me know. 

Have a great weekend, 

Katie 🙂

The online tracker does not give a estimated delivery date  or a idea of when back in stock.

which is what I am tying to find out.

Katie_B

If you placed your order when the website stated within 7 days, then this is when we will expect to have your phone to you @Gazh_87

What day did you place the order?

Katie 🙂

I ordered the phone on Tuesday 23rd. 

Will keep a eye on it this week 

James_B

Hi @Gazh_87,

We'll send you a text message with tracking details as soon as it's dispatched.

Hope this helps.

James

I have a message via the dpd app should be delivered tommorow. 

Thanking you 

James_B

That's great @Gazh_87 Smiley Happy

Thanks for the update.

James