cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Upgrade gift not arrived

Sarahlouise31
Visitor

Hi, I upgraded to a s10+ a few weeks back, it come with the free watch. I did my claim and it said it would arrive in 45 days. It has now been two weeks since it should of arrived. Spoke to EE they said to get intouch with samsung promotions/Kondor and gave me the email for them. I reached out and someone from their team gave me tracking number for fed ex to track it, only it says it was sent to warrington for delivery in feb but sent back to sender? Doesn't say why! But it was recieved and signed for by someone in ther team So i messaged back the email i was given along with a copy of the email from them with the tracking info for them to tell me they didnt work with ee for that deal and they must of got mixed up with the nintendo switch partnership? Has anyone got any idea of what else to do? I literally only chose this phone because it come with the watch! They were the ones to give me the tracking number relating to my claim number?! Being passed from pillar to post! 

1 REPLY 1
Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Good Morning @Sarahlouise31

Welcome to the EE Community. 

When did you complete your claim?

Was this within 30 days?

When did you purchase your device?

Katie 🙂