cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Swapping product on contract?

Harrie93
Explorer

Hi, i got a new contract yesterday and also got a samsung active 2 watch (very impulsively, I wasn't looking for one!) in black, however I've just seen that they do a rose gold one which I wasn't told about or offered. The watch itself is also on the contract. Will I be able to swap it? Thanks

4 REPLIES 4
James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Harrie93,

Welcome to the EE Community. 🙂

If you purchased online or over the phone you have a 14 day return period.

Find out more in How do I cancel my contract with EE if I've had it less than 14 days?

Thanks

James

Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@Harrie93   You’ll have to call customer service about this but if the watch was part of the phone contract you’ll have to return the phone and the watch and then once EE knowledges that return you’ll be able to then take out what you do want.  This watch has its own contract you will need to call customer services tell them that you don’t want this watch once returned any acknowledges that returned you can then take out a new contract for the watch that you want.   You can not do swaps for the device you want as the contract is part of the whole tariff. 

Hi James

Thanks for replying.

I got it in the store. I don't want to cancel my contract, I want to swap the watch for the rose gold one. Would this be possible?

Thanks

@Harrie93   Unfortunately you can not change it.  There is no cooling of period for store sales.