cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Sunday order

JoeHillary14
Explorer

Hi

I ordered an upgrade last night via a link in a text I got about a free early upgrade. iPhone XR 64GB. I received an email with an XKN number but this doesn’t work when trying to track the order. Is this because the order hasn’t been processed properly? Or does it just take longer when it’s been ordered on a Sunday evening to dispatch?

thanks joe 

4 REPLIES 4
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@JoeHillary14   The XKN number is a order number not a tracking number.  You’ll get a tracking number once your order has been fully processed. 

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi there @JoeHillary14

Thanks for coming to the community.

If you would like us to check the order for you, give us a call on 150.

The team will also be able to give you a tracking number for the online tracking tool 🙂

Leanne.

Hi thanks I rang 150 and selected to get through to information about delivery and it was just automated and I don’t know anymore than I did before 😞 how long does it tend to take to dispatch? I ordered it at about 6pm Sunday evening. 

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Thanks @JoeHillary14

This can vary.

If you call us on 150 and select option 1 our Mobile Care team will be able to check the order for you and give you an update.

You can also access our online chat team at the bottom of this page, they will be able to help you with this.

Leanne 🙂