cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Samsung s20 ultra order

Mike197928
Explorer

I upgraded my phone on the 5th march in a we store for a pre order Samsung s20 ultra and have heard nothing at all since. My current phone battery is failing rapidly.

i know there is a pandemic going on but what’s annoying me is why haven’t I heard anything at all about my order

2,739 REPLIES 2,739
Staffie85
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

My personal opinion would be stick with a normal SIM and only use the Esim as a second SIM slot for work or traveling, because when it works it's no different to a normal SIM but when it has problems, it's a nightmare getting sorted.

Speaking from personal experience with Esims on phones and smart watches.

For example, you know them times when you have a problem with a network connection or something and the network says "do a network reset or do a factory reset"

Welcome to a world of repeating that step multiple time for them to get the SIM reactivated and working again, as well as the possible 24h wait for full service.

Had this happen when I've changed the main Google or iOS account on the phone and when I have installed major updates.

Staffie85
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

No problem, happy to help 😊

Hi can I ask 

What date you order your phone.

Did you order in store by phone or online.

What colour is it.

Is it 128 gb.

Also was it an early upgrade.

I ordered online 18 March 

The phone is showing as currently out of stock again.

Richiekent
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

I ordered the 512gb grey on the 8th of March and am still waiting I ordered and paid by phone and still have not date of delivery I called Friday he advised me I should revive it within 7 days but I doubt it if not I want my money back 

rhiang1984
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Only issue now is that they say today there is no stock on the phone right now, after all was said yesterday 😡😠 not impressed with it all, I have to wait until someone from my local store to contact me about it all 😒 😬 right now as well no proper communication at all!!

Staffie85
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Pre-ordered S20 Ultra 512GB model on 26th February by phone.

Early upgrade from 7 Pro 5G.

No order confirmation or anything received and still waiting for the device.

If don't receive it by the end of the week, will just cancel all my contracts and take the £600+ I pay monthly, elsewhere to another company.

Understand it's not 100% EE's fault, specially with everything going on.

But the lack of contact and communication can't be blamed on anyone else but EE, hence why I'm thinking of leaving.

Richiekent
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

That's where I am at aswell at this moment 

I've just received a text from DPD stating they have my phone so all being well my S20Ultra cosmic grey should be here this week..😉 Long time coming from 4th March.👍🏽

rhiang1984
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

@Bridgey1975 

Nice one 👍 just have to wait until they ring me about my order... Getting annoyed more now 🙁 as pre ordered it on 25th February via store!!

Dave1458
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

@Bridgey1975 sweet, remind me again 128 or 512?