cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Samsung s20 ultra order

Mike197928
Explorer

I upgraded my phone on the 5th march in a we store for a pre order Samsung s20 ultra and have heard nothing at all since. My current phone battery is failing rapidly.

i know there is a pandemic going on but what’s annoying me is why haven’t I heard anything at all about my order

2,739 REPLIES 2,739
Lynztay
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

I was still asleep, not complaining at that wake up call though. So far, so good, just doing a smart switch transfer now 😊 EE are usually very good at helping, I never usually have a complaint. But then I've never preordered it been sent a faulty phone!

Usman7
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Yh let’s hope this one is working. 
I’m dreading the switchover between My iPhone to Samsung I hope it’s a simple transfer of content otherwise that will take a while. 

Lynztay
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

You can use smart switch to bring your stuff from iphone now. I think it's one if the best things they ever put on a phone. Remember the days of manually changing names over?! Then it was only what was on your sim you could take, or bluetooth everything! I'm already over 80% done on the switch and I have over 4500 photos on my phone with lots of videos too 😆

Usman7
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

That’s quick does it transfer apps aswell

@Doodle-s  Any news on your phone. I have had nothing from EE or DPD saying it’s being delivered today, I’m beginning to wonder weather I have been lied to yet again, paid for next day delivery for no reason 

Lynztay
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Yes transfers absolutely everything, even wallpapers and sets up your ringtones etc too.

Heads up everyone - phone was due to arrive Monday but went onto the DPD app and clicked change delivery day and have been able to select tomorrow!

Gary_H
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Yeah if we didn't contact them we would have had no contact at all

Usman7
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

I just rang confirmed my delivery for Tomorrow was meant to be for Monday

Just changed the date on the all from Monday to tomorrow. Now both dates are showing on the app.. 

Hope it comes tomorrow