cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Samsung s20 ultra order

Mike197928
Explorer

I upgraded my phone on the 5th march in a we store for a pre order Samsung s20 ultra and have heard nothing at all since. My current phone battery is failing rapidly.

i know there is a pandemic going on but what’s annoying me is why haven’t I heard anything at all about my order

2,739 REPLIES 2,739
Gary_H
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

I got a text at about 3 saying about my plan then one from dpd at 7 saying it would be delivered the next day and it was.

I know you can receive a text I think up until 9pm.

Hopefully yours will get sent out tomorrow.

Dave1458
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

@MsBoro my wife did but in the day the phone was due to arrive 🤔

Dave1458
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

@MsBoro which version 128gb or 512gb ?

Thanks guys, I just called Customer service and they said my phone has been picked up by dpd and should be delivered on Monday! 

Fingers and toes crossed in anticipation 

@Dave1458 128gb Grey, ordered on 10th March 

Dave1458
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

@MsBoro enjoy 👍🏽

Bobless
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

I received the same, phone is good nothing

I received a text off Dpd within a couple of hours saying they were expecting my parcel but when I rang them through the app they said it could be Monday. I wasn't happy 

Yes my plan has changed too but Dpd hasn't updated from saying they're expecting my parcel 

bluemoon2
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

@djskidotter mine was released for delivery last Friday and I got it on Monday. Its a tough time for the delivery companies. Huge increase in parcels and less people 😞