cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Placed my Order on 14th of May

KundAKLIJA1407
Explorer

Hi

I have placed my order on 14th of May and on the web site dooes say it will be dispatched with in 1 working day. It said it will txt or email for delivery and when you check online for tracning number which has been given, it said

"

Sorry, we can't show your order details right now. 

Don't worry, we'll keep you updated on the progress of your order by text or email. Keep an eye out for these updates from EE or from our courier DPD.

For the latest news on device launches, pop by the EE Community.

For more info on ordering, or if your order hasn't arrived, visit our Help section.

I really need some answers when it wiil be dispatched as I would't bordered ordering if saying otherwise "dispatching with 1 working day"

Please need respond

I have ordered

2 REPLIES 2
KundAKLIJA1407
Explorer
I done that and still they can't see the order, I have paid £25 an extra for up front and no answer. Always some kind of call here, call there but no.one can give you proper answer, next time when my upgrade is  I'm changing to O2 or Vodafone. An awafull customer service.

@KundAKLIJA1407 , Unfortunately, there is no account access here, and right now EE are closed, so I would suggest you ring customer service and speak to them, to make sure that the order has gone through ok and that you will be receiving it, but you will have to now wait until morning.

Due to the Covid 19, there is staff shortage and are very busy due to people needing help at this time, as people are not able to work, but am sure that you will receive it. Always best to check and find out why you have not received it, as things can also go wrong, but you should receive a text the evening before delivery and on the day of delivery with an hour window from DPD, they are also very busy, but I believe EE have a new system of delivery too now, and you may find that you will be able to get a refund for the money you have paid extra, for the delivery if you speak nicely to customer service, just a thought.

Maybe you will find that on Sunday you receive the text with reference to the delivery, with luck and that you receive your product. Good luck, as usually deliveries are next day, if in stock, but these difficult times can also cause delays, unfortunately.

To contact EE customer service dial 150 from your mobile phone or ring customer service for free using Skype or another phone: +44 800 079 8586 or +44 800 956 6000.