cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Phone delivered to EE store then sent back and re-delivered to home address

xMaarshall
Investigator
Investigator

I recently upgraded to the Huawei P30 Pro in-store but there wasn't any in stock, so we had the phone delivered to the store, and because of unforeseen circumstances, we couldn't pick the phone up - one of my parents called up EE and they had arranged for the phone to be sent back to EE and then re-sent back to my home address along with a couple of Galaxy Watches and a Sim for others in my family, how long can I expect this to take? We didn't get given any time-frame. Thanks.

9 REPLIES 9
Northerner
Grand Master
Grand Master

Hi @xMaarshall 

Have you checked EE order tracking?

Thanks

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 0800 956 6000 from any other phone. You can call Freephone +44 800 079 8586 on Skype

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 10.30pm every day.

We haven't been sent an email or anything because we were under the impression that it would be sent when the original phone is returned to EE, which is what I was wondering how long it would take? Would it be next day delivery or would it take like a week? I can't find anything for sending phones from an EE Local store back to the Main EE Warehouse per say.

Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Good Morning @xMaarshall.

Welcome to the EE Community.

Once the parcel has been scanned back into the warehouse you should receive a text message notification.

Did the store provide you with any timescales?

I would also recommend getting in touch with our mobile care team who can check the status of your return for you.

Katie

The guy who my mum spoke to didn't give any time frame, I would have assumed that it wouldn't take 5 days (since this call was Monday) to send a phone back and then get a text saying when we will get it, it's frustrating because my parent's both pay over £150+ a month to EE and we still don't really get told anything. How long should it take for it to be sent back to the warehouse?

Katie_B

Hi @xMaarshall.

Thanks for coming back to me.

I cant advise a timescale as this depends when the handset was sent back from the store.

Please give us a call when you have the chance, our mobile care team will be able to check the status.

Katie

That's fair enough, how long would it take for the phone to be sent back to EE? Like regardless of which day they sent it back, how long would it typically take?

Katie_B

Hi @xMaarshall

This can take up to 14 days. 

Katie 🙂

Does it usually happen sooner or is it always 14 days? what can affect this? 

Katie_B

It can take less @xMaarshall

If you wish to know the status our mobile care team will be able to see if this is back with us. 

Katie