cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Pay monthly upgrade order

klimacher1982
Investigator
Investigator

I ordered an upgrade to a Huawei P20 Pro on Thursday to be delivered to my local store. The phone was in stock and supposed to be dispatched within one working day. Other than the initial confirmation email I've heard nothing further  Any idea when it's likely to be delivered? 

7 REPLIES 7
Watkins07
Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

Hi @klimacher1982 

have you tried tracking your order online with your order number ?

If it isn’t showing any further updates, give customer services a call on 150 who will be happy to look into your order for you.

Profile closed
Not applicable

@klimacher1982 Given your information, I would expect it to already be waiting for you at the store you selected. Did you try phoning the store to see if they have it there? Or if you are in the area just pop into the store.

Thanks for your help.  I'd already popped into the store and they didn't have the order.

Now sorted though, I phoned EE and despite having the confirmation email it hadn't been processed fully on their system.  Now sorted and hopefully being delivered to work tomorrow 🙂

Thanks for your help.  I called them and they've now finalised processing the order and it should be with me tomorrow 🙂

@klimacher1982 

Fantastic news.  It will certainly make a gloomy Monday more exciting. Have fun with your new phone 👍

klimacher1982
Investigator
Investigator

Update...

So I spoke too soon.  The order has been processed by EE, seemed to be progressing as it should.  Got the text from DPD confirming delivery for today and asking me to pick a delivery slot.  Picked 1-2pm and I've heard nothing further.  The tracking says the parcel has been collected by there's no indication of it being out for delivery.  I've emailed DPD but I'm now feeling incredibly frustrated by this process.  

Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Sorry to hear that you're still waiting for it to be delivered, @klimacher1982.

Keep an eye on the DPD tracker and let us know once you hear anything.

Chris