cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

PAC code

mariegar
Visitor

please can someone tell me how to get a PAC code. i have requested one 4 times and still no response. i have read other reviews and it seems to be a common problem. is there a solution?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
XRaySpeX
Grand Master
Grand Master

@mariegar : Text PAC to 65075. It will respond with your PAC & how much you will have to pay if you are still within your min term. Give the PAC to new provider. This will have the effect of cancelling your EE contract but you may be liable to pay early termination fees.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
XRaySpeX
Grand Master
Grand Master

@mariegar : Text PAC to 65075. It will respond with your PAC & how much you will have to pay if you are still within your min term. Give the PAC to new provider. This will have the effect of cancelling your EE contract but you may be liable to pay early termination fees.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)
Catseye
Visitor

Same problem, it's like a scam, we can leave, I get a message, due to your account status, we are unable to process your request after texting PAC to 65075, I've opened a case with Resolver, as I've tried five times to call and asked for my contract to be cancelled, no help at all, I've cancelled my direct debit, heading back to Three Mobile, only been with EE for 4 days, terrible customer service and tehering is slowed down.

@Catseye wrote:

I've cancelled my direct debit

Not advisable! You risk marring your credit rating & being chased by debt collectors. You might even prevent EE giving you any refunds you are due.

Resolver is not EE's ADR. You can make a formal complaint to EE & if you don't get satisfaction after 8 weeks you can take it to EE's ADR provider. See Complaints code of practice and here is the Complaints Form at the foot of the page.

Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Catseye

Welcome to the community.

I'm sorry to hear that you're having problems with this. Did you take out a contract with EE four days ago? If so, did you take it out in store, over the phone or through the website?

What have our customer service/resolver team said about this so far?

Chris