cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Order update

Welshkgk
Explorer

Hi, 

I ordered the Google pixel XL 3 on the 9th of October and I have just gone onto the track my order page all it is saying is "Sorry, we can't show your order details right now." is there an issue with the tracking page? Other than the original order confirmation I have not received any other information.

Regards

Welshkgk

3 REPLIES 3
Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Good Morning @Welshkgk

Welcome to the community. 

Have you spoke with our customer service team who can check the progress of your order?

Katie 🙂

andersdigital
Investigator
Investigator

Yeah, I ordered 2 days after pre-orders went live and I'm not in the first batch of deliveries. How many phones did EE get from Google? 5?

I paid a substantial amount of money to upgrade early and pre-order and get the phone on day one. Bearing in mind the fact that a month has passed by the time the phone arrives I could have just waited and saved 50-60 quid and ordered the phone on the 7th-8th. To say I'm fuming is an understatement. Been with EE a while and they've been largely great. They've REALLY dropped the ball on this one.

Oh and when I said to the customer representative that I'll happily go to O2 to get it, the very first thing they said was "Ok, but there will be a £140 termination fee.

Unbelievable !!!

Just got off chat, my order was stuck in the system and cancelled without me knowing, they wanted to move my current line to pay as you go and create a new order and put me at the back of the queue.