cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Order issues.

Red5standingby
Visitor

I upgraded my Galaxy Watch to the Galaxy Watch 3 on Saturday evening (taking advantage of the black friday offers) via the EE app. I received a confirmation of the order and upgrade with a tracking number etc. The tracking number never worked and the upfront cost of the watch was not taken from my account, I never received an email stating the watch had been sent either. After spending a long time trying to get the online chat function on the website working I was informed that the order was never received etc etc so a new upgrade order was supposedly created.

I have received a confirmation email of this too along with the chat log however this time round there is no tracking number or any mention of the watch being ordered or when it will be sent. It seems to be a confimation of changing the mobile plan and not upgrading to a new device which I find odd.

All I would like to do is find out when I will receive my new watch.

1 REPLY 1
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@Red5standingby  you need to call customer services to clarify what you’ve just said as it sounds like you’ve just upgraded your phone contract and not the watch one.