Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

iPhone 12 Pro Delays

I pre-ordered the Silver 512GB iPhone 12 Pro on the 18th October and it keeps getting delayed every time I check. At first I was told I would get it on launch day 23rd October and then it got delayed to 26th-31st October. I checked the EE tracking pa...

Alex_00 by Investigator
  • 15 replies
  • 6 Helpful

A30s

HıWhy can't I use the Galaxy A30S?

babaei by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Order issues.

I upgraded my Galaxy Watch to the Galaxy Watch 3 on Saturday evening (taking advantage of the black friday offers) via the EE app. I received a confirmation of the order and upgrade with a tracking number etc. The tracking number never worked and the...

Apple Watch

If buying an apple watch would I get a full refund If I return within 14 days due to a change of mind (contract).

cpvxxx by Visitor
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Delivery returned to EE

Hello, I was expecting my phone delivery this morning, and it never arrived (I was up and waiting for the full expected time) and now DPD says the package was refused and is being returned to EE? I've had not actual contact from k anyone, I can't tra...

iPhone 12 pro 128gb pacific blue order

I ordered my phone on 20th November through free upgrade, however have had no further info or text message since order confirmed. I have spoken to 150 who said it is a case of waiting for update and I have also been in to store and spoken to staff on...

Resolved! Will I lose access to my physical sim when I upgrade to e sim?

I am going to be getting an iPhone 12 Pro this Christmas and I’d like to use an E SIM with the phone. I am currently using an iPhone X which doesn’t support E SIM however I’d like to have the E SIM before Christmas ready to set the phone up with it. ...

Delivery

Hi,  I ordered an upgrade - Samsung S20 FE in red on the 6th December and I havent had any further information on when it will arrive.. I checked the tracking but nothing has updated and wondered if there was an issue. Any help would be greatly appre...

Rebeck21 by Investigator
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

New SIM but QP code not sent

Hi, I lost my phone recently and got a new one on Monday. My replacement SIM was received yesterday, but it did not come with a QR code to be able to activate my data plan.  Can I set up my data plan without one / how can I request for a QR code to b...

xavier3 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful