cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Order confirmation

eholebanga1997
Visitor

I just ordered the brand new Apple iPhone 11 Pro Max 512GB in Space Grey colour and I already paid on my card with Barclays as Pay Monthly allowance with the Direct Debit amount since before on Saturday 28th of March 2020 value cost and my order delivery parcel has not turned up to be arrived yet at the moment from the home address by house to house and I don't know how long will it taken when my order confirmation has been arrival or not arrival yet at the moment always that please let me know if's there any chance for the delivery comes when and which one day is gonna come soon at the moment, I got received my email kept and pinned it safe and I've been tried to track my order and the email address has not turned up at least at all.

Thank you for your support

Yours faithfully,

xxxxxx xxxxxxxxx

[mod edit: please do not post personal information on the public board. Thanks!]

1 REPLY 1
Jon_K
Former EE Employee

Hi @eholebanga1997.

Welcome to the EE Community 🙂

I understand you've ordered an new iPhone 11 Pro Max, have you had a confirmation email that contains an order number?

The order number can be used to track your order in our online order tracker.

Have you had any texts from DPD?

Jon