cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Order Delivered to Wrong Address

Dom78
Visitor

Hi there,

I ordered a new phone yesterday, due to arrive today, as my current one stopped being able to make or receive calls. This is a time sensitive order As I use my personal phone for work purposes.

My billing and delivery addresses are separate, and it was delivered to my billing address about 80 miles away. I have double checked the delivery address on my order confirmation and it was correct. I have contacted DPD to confirmed that EE gave them my billing address as the delivery address, and so there's nothing they can do.

I'm unable to phone customer services because my phone won't make or receive calls. Whenever I try to start a live chat on this website, it tells me delivery issues can't be helped with live chat.

This is very frustrating and not characteristic of EE. I'd like to know if EE can get the phone couriered from my billing address to my delivery address, or if they could send a new phone to my delivery address, and have the initial phone returned at a later date.

Either way, I need this ASAP as it is effecting my work. Any help much appreciated.

4 REPLIES 4
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@Dom78  as you need to sign for the new device and obviously you’re not there it will fail to be delivered this will then eventually return back to EE, once EE process the returned device you’ll be able to upgrade again and get the correct delivery address.  EE can not send you another device until this one is returned as this is your upgrade device. 

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Dom78

I am sorry to hear this has happened.

Did someone at the billing address take delivery of the device, or has the delivery failed?

Do you have an account address and billing address registered with us?

Speak soon.

Leanne.

Hi All,

I have had the same problem and it has been delivered to my billing address when on my order the delivery was specifically noted as being different.

I will not be at my billing address for a number of months.

Will EE be able to arrange a pick up and re-delivery?

Sam  

Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Good Afternoon @Numer2473. 

Welcome to the EE Community. 

Do you have your DPD tracking number? if yes, you can enter this on the DPD website to redirect your parcel.

Are you aware if your parcel has been returned?

Speak soon, 

Katie 🙂