cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

No service - Sim not provisioned

ClaireOB
Visitor

Hi 

I misplaced my phone on Saturday night. Sunday I called EE to blacklist the phone, Then my phone was returned to me and I called back on Sunday evening to lift the blacklist and suspension. 

It was not making outbound calls yesterday so I called back EE and was advised the suspension had not been fully lifted and this was done on the phone there and then. 

It was fine for a few hours then since last night has said no service. I have tried turning on off, taking out sim, putting on aeroplane mode and back off. I looked this up and went into settings/general about to see if there is an update required however it says Sim not provisioned. I cant call 150 as I cant make any calls. 

Any help would be appreciated. It seems too much of a coincidence not to be related to the blacklist and lifting however after being on the phone to EE 3 times up to yesterday, I was assured it should all be foxed now. 

1 REPLY 1
Northerner
Grand Master
Grand Master

Hi @ClaireOB 

Sounds like the bar on your phone is still in place or your SIM is deactivated as another one was sent when you first registered the device as lost/stolen. 

You can use live chat via your online account or via the contact us page yo speak to EE.

https://ee.co.uk/contact-ee

Thanks

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 0800 956 6000 from any other phone. You can call Freephone +44 800 079 8586 on Skype

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 10.30pm every day.