cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

No email or text

Stacey_7415
Visitor

I ordered an accessory on the 25th of November and I haven’t heard anything! I got a confirmation email and that’s it! I rang up today and was told DPD returned my parcel to EE! I was unaware that my parcel was even out for delivery as I had no emails or texts to say otherwise! I re-ordered with the gentleman on the phone and still no email or texts from either EE or DPD! What’s going on!! I can’t stay in all day waiting for a parcel when it could easily be tracked if I had an email!! 

1 REPLY 1
Northerner
Grand Master
Grand Master

Hi @Stacey_7415 

DPD text you with a time slot when your delivery is due, this is in addition to an email with the same information. If DPD were to deliver you would have both these communications. 

As there is no account access on these forums then you will need to speak to EE CS on 150 about your parcel. 

Thanks

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 0800 956 6000 from any other phone. You can call Freephone +44 800 079 8586 on Skype

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 10.30pm every day.