cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

My Order

alliewilko
Investigator
Investigator

Just looking for an update on my order: iPhone 12 Pro gold 128gb.

I was told dispatch within 21 days and tomorrow will be the 22nd day.

I am aware of the issues at Apple and wouldn’t be writing this if my updates haven’t consistently said “on track.”

I also got a text saying I hadn’t upgraded despite the fact I placed my upgrade order 21 days ago.

**Even if I don’t get my phone I would like my new contract to start so I’m not paying 2 bills for one month**

- Ellie

edit: I saw someone in another thread saying “expect dispatch within 21 days” to mean 21 days excluding sundays, but if that’s the case it shouldn’t say “within 21 days.” Totally misleading  and causing themselves more problems if that’s the case. It should say estimated, not expected.

9 REPLIES 9
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@alliewilko  If you upgraded you’ll not have two contacts even if you don’t yet have the new device. It was an upgrade so it’s still one contract.    And it says expect dispatch within 21 days not that it will dispatch in 21 days. 

Ok. So your boss says “expect to be paid by Friday 5pm” and then they pay you the following Tuesday at 9pm you’re cool with that?

James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @alliewilko,

Welcome to the EE Community. 🙂

Due to limited stock availability, we are fulfilling all orders for the iPhone 12 Pro 128GB Gold on a first come first serve basis and are working with Apple to get this to you as soon as possible. We are sorry for the delay.

James

ewaglab1993
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

@James_B - can you please give an update on the stocks of iPhone 12 Pro Pacific Blue? Are people receiving their orders? My 21 days period is finishing tomorrow and I have never ever received an estimated delivery date. 

Thank you in advance. 

James_B

Hi @ewaglab1993,

Which memory size did you order?

When was your order placed?

Thanks

James

ewaglab1993
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Dear @James_B ,

128GB, iphone 12 Pro Pacific Blue, order placed on the 6th of November.

Please let me know if there's anything else I can provide you with.

Thank you in advace,

Ewa

James_B

Thanks @ewaglab1993

I've double checked the delivery guidance and your order would be expected to be dispatched within 21 days.

There is limited stock availability so we are dispatching orders on a first come first serve basis. You'll receive a text message from DPD as soon as your delivery slot is confirmed.

James

ewaglab1993
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

@James_B - I heard this message all before. As much as I appreciate your help, copying pasting the same text does not help me with getting an estimated date for the arrival of my phone, especially that I mentioned to you that my 21 days period going to pass tomorrow and no news on Estimated Delivery appears on my tracking.

Are you able to provide me with more detailed response to my question or tell me where am I standing with the allocation for my device?

Looking forward to hearing from you,

Best,

Ewa

James_B

Hi @ewaglab1993,

Sorry, we aren't able to give you a delivery date until stock arrives to fulfil your order. As soon as a device is allocated to your order, you'll receive a text to advise you of your delivery slot.

If you'd prefer to switch to a phone that is available for immediate dispatch, please get in touch with Customer Care.

James