cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

MYEE app 'oops somethings gone wrong' error on web too

aldaweb
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

MYEE app constantly says 'oops somethings gone wrong, it's our fault'

I've tried clearing cache and data and reinstalling but still the same.

Note 8 on 8.0.0

Website also shows

Sorry, something's gone wrong

Sorry, we were unable to complete your request right now. Please try again later.

I can just about access my balance through the app on my O2 iPhone but not ideal.

Any idea when this backend problem will be sorted?

15 REPLIES 15
aldaweb
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

@Leanne_T Just an update on this.

It's still ongoing but I have been contacted three times by 2nd line and the engineers, the latest of which was today, and they are still working on it.

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi there @aldaweb

Thanks for keeping me updated.

Hope this is sorted soon for you.

WATTS1204
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Still happening now for me in 2021 yes tried absolutely everything, different browsers, different devices, different internet connections, computers, mobiles, ipads, all same issue.

This is an account specific payment fault which can manifest to some customers, please do not push this known fault back to the customer!

Christopher_G

Hi @WATTS1204

I've sent you a private message to get some information from you.

Please have a look and get back to me.

Thanks

Chris

Yup! Been happening to me for months now. Absolutely ridiculous, and incredibly frustrating.

I'm having the same problem: doesn't matter if it is on my phone, the app, my desktop, laptop, different browsers, etc. 
Every time I try to log into my account it is either "wrong password", or (if I enter it correctly) "oops! Something went wrong please try again later".

James_B

Hi @LpStannard,

Welcome to the EE Community. 🙂

I'm sorry to hear you are having problems logging in to My EE. Have you reported the issue to Customer Care? Our Tech Gurus will be happy to help you with this.

James