cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Can't access my bill (error page) to get billing number to complete registration

allanh91
Visitor

Hi there, 

Looking for some advice here. I've been an EE broadband customer for just over a year now and am looking to buy a mobile product accessing the existing customer discount. 

However, I can't actually access any of the "my shop" or other website features, because I'm prompted to "add your online accounts" every time I try to do anything on the website. 

When I try to add my broadband account, I'm asked for a billing number which should be on my bills. However, infuriatingly, when I try to view my bills, I'm repeatedly taken to a "2.500-error" tab with a message that reads: 

SORRY
SOMETHING'S GONE WRONG.
WE’RE TRYING TO FIX IT.
PLEASE TRY AGAIN LATER.

This has been the case for the last few months now, and I'm unable to view bills or access any existing customer benefits with EE. Not sure if anyone has experienced similar...

1 REPLY 1
Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @allanh91 

Welcome to the community. 🙂

Our Mobile Care team will be able to help you get your online account set up properly and help you order the product you're looking for.

Let us know how you get on, once you've spoken to them.

Chris