cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

MIFI device keeps disconnecting from the Internet.

SarcasticEnigma
Visitor

My MIFI device (Osprey 2 model) has been working fine, with no issues, and then, yesterday it wouldn't connect to the Internet, it then started connecting and disconnecting straight away, saying that there isn't enough signal coverage/strength to maintain the connection. 

According to EE, there are no issues with the network where I live, I have reset the device, still have had no luck. I resorted to putting the sim card back in my older MIFI device, just on the off-chance that it would work and it did, it has been working perfectly fine, but when I put the sim back in the new device it still doesn't work, still keeps connecting/disconnecting and saying that there isn't enough signal to maintain the connection and I am at a loss what to do, any help would be greatly appreciated.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @SarcasticEnigma,

Welcome to the EE Community. 🙂

Your testing with another device suggests in may be an issue with the 4GEE WiFi device itself. Please get in touch with Customer Care so our Tech Gurus can run through some diagnostics with you.

They'll be happy to help.

James

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @SarcasticEnigma,

Welcome to the EE Community. 🙂

Your testing with another device suggests in may be an issue with the 4GEE WiFi device itself. Please get in touch with Customer Care so our Tech Gurus can run through some diagnostics with you.

They'll be happy to help.

James